Join the Track and Field Athletes Association
The TFAA has gone global! (September 21, 2012)
Professional track and field athletes, fans and supporters: The Track and Field Athletes Association (TFAA) needs your help. We need your help to show that #WeDemandChange is more than a slogan, and that track and field is more than the centerpiece of the Olympic Games.
By becoming a member of TFAA, you will help to:
- Broaden and strengthen the financial support system for track and field,
- Establish and promote alternative track and field events in the United States and around the world,
- And represent the interests and rights of professional track and field athletes with domestic and international governing organizations.
For only $20, your annual membership fee can and will make a difference.
Please complete the following information in full, as it will help the TFAA serve you better:
(Fields marked with a * are required.)
- Having problems with this form? Please try it on a different browser. If you still experience issues, you can Contact Us.
- The TFAA is a 501(c)(4) social welfare organization. Under 501(c)(4), contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions. However, athlete members can deduct their dues ABOVE THE LINE on Schedule C as expenses related to their profession.
- Memberships are valid for one full year. You will receive a notification via email when your membership is about to expire. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure you receive all membership alerts.
- Refund Policy: All membership registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- By registering for a TFAA membership, you agree to adhere to the TFAA Code of Ethics.